Thursday, November 13, 2008

Surprise Shopping for Erin's Baby # Four

+Erin Uda had a great idea about how to learn the sex of her forth baby.  She wanted a fun surprise for her family and herself.  Erin had her OB doctor write the sex of the baby on a card. Then Erin handed Jillene Rios and me the card to look at one night while we were out to dinner.  She asked if we would go shopping to pick out an outfit for baby number four.  We planned to wrap it up and give it back to her.   Erin had a fun outing planned with her family and open the wrapped baby outfit while they were all at a quiet lunch spot.  Her kids and hubby loved the surprise and she loved being apart of it too.
Jillene Rios and I had a little fun with the surprise.  We got two outfits, the first one was a unisex outfit that we said to open first.  It made Erin chuckle and Marc was thrown off for a minute.  The next outfit was all boy!  That puts the Uda family at one girl and three boys.  Erin said it was a great success.  Jillene was a little sad that she still was unable to go shopping for a girl.  One day maybe she will get a granddaughter!  Jillene has three boys of her own.  I on the other hand loved to shop for a boy.  They have some fun clothes out there for boys these days.  It was great to get to share in Erin's experience.  We have been great friends for so many years and she is a blessing in our lives.  Jillene and I had a great time shopping for her.
This is the sweet note that Erin wrote me to thank me.  She is great. 

1 comment:

Erin said...

So I didn't even know this was on your blog - such a nice entry. Had I known that you were going to post the note I sent you I would've written ten times more stuff about why I love you so much!!! Thanks for being a part of our special surprise!