Matthew Macdonald's Surprise for Mackynzie Parry
"Oh my gosh! What a dork."
"It is a huge picture of himself."
"What am I going to do with this?" said Mackynzie
The Macdonald cousins draw names for Christmas and Mackynzie was so hoping that Matthew would pick her name. She was expecting something really exciting this year from him. Matt called me to ask what Mack wanted and I suggested a picture of himself. He got so excited about it and we had a good laugh over the phone about it. I have to say, I loved the picture he picked it was a huge 8x10 formal picture! We all had a great chuckle about that picture on Christmas morning. Good one Matthew. We love you like the twin you were suppose to be with Mackynzie. If ever there were two people so similar it is those two. When Mack and Matt are together the family all just listens in amazement. We can't tell if they are like an old bickering married couple or just laughing the days away. Matt and Mack really do have a special bond.




1 comment:
it is what mac always wanted. i guess matt really does know her so well.
Post a Comment