Matthew and Mackynzie are two of the same kind! Maybe Heavenly Father knew that one parent shouldn't have the JOY of both of these kids. I always tell Liz that she stole my boy! These two just love each other and love hanging out. I gave them the assignment to quickly head into Albertsons and grab a few things. It was about 11:45 pm and I was waiting in the car. I think after about 45 minutes they headed back out to the car. Silly kids. I didn't mind because their time together was so limited. Matt was going on his first cruise in the morning and he was only in town for the evening. He had called me about two months ago and begged me to let Mack go with him and his family on their vacation. I have to say I thought about it, TOO BAD she had school!
8 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment