Sunday, May 24, 2009

Memorial Weekend





Sean and I were able to go and have a picnic lunch at the grave site.  We enjoyed the nice Arizona weather.  The ants came out and decided to join us.  They must have been some fire ants.  Their bite really hurt.  Small price to pay to have a lovely picnic!  It was nice to have Sean join me.  I am not sure the last time he came with me to Mesa.  I try to go to Amy's grave every time I come to Mesa.  It is a pretty cemetery and I like to take flowers to the site.  
LOVE YA AMY!!!

3 comments:

queenieweenie said...

What a perfect way to spend Memorial Day.

Amy is lucky to have you for a sister.

shayla said...

That's awesome you went and picnic'd at the graveside! You've really done a great job keeping her memory alive.

Joellen said...

That was nice of you to visit the cemetery. The flowers are really nice. I love that color. You are a great sister and brother. I know she feels your love and knows you were there. Sorry about the ants.