Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Time for a new look!

I changed up the old blog today. It was time to use some of our fun pictures. We have a million and one pictures so it was hard to decide what to use as our main one. I know this picture is not the best one, but I loved that moment in time. We sure had a fun time dancing around in New York at the fountain where Friends filmed their opening scene. We shouldn't watch that show, I know. The reruns still makes us laugh - so we Tivo it and watch it together.
WHO KNEW THAT THE FRIENDS FOUNTAIN WAS HERE IN CENTRAL PARK!.
I LOVE THIS PICTURE.
THE FUNNY THING IS I FELT LIKE I GOT AIR!!!

WE HAD TO MESS AROUND AND PLAY IN THE FOUNTAIN

I GAVE UP AND PULLED AN ERIC MOVE ON THE WHOLE JUMPING IDEA...
I am back to blogging and have to get busy posting the rest of our summer and end of last years activities. I have being blogging for a full year now so I will be ready to slurp my first book soon. I guess I have a big project ahead of me. I have to say, I love how blogging keeps everything stored for you to create a book. I hear it is not hard so I will find out. I have gotten a few pointers so I think I can handle it.

4 comments:

Hazen5 said...

Love all those shots! What a great birthday trip for Mack, she'll never forget it. I am so glad to have her in Laurels, finally! She is such an amazing girl.

You know I have been to NYC several times and still haven't seen the "Friends Fountain". What a great excuse to go back!

Matt & Brooke said...

those are the CUTEST family pictures ever!!! We're going there in a couple weeks...i'll have to get some tips :)

Joellen said...

Great pictures.

Erin said...

Love the pictures Karyn!!