The day was great. It snowed the entire day, but we had a blast. It was so fun to get out together and enjoy the snow. At first, Kayla and Mackynzie weren't sure this was going to be fun. I guess being so use to those sunny days in California they were worried about freezing in the blizzard. However, once we got Kayla her required helmet (required by me and that was a huge ordeal.) We were off to the slopes. I wanted Mack to wear a helmet but she wasn't even close to warming up to the idea. So, I gave up control and let her go without. I figured she is as tall as I am and she can make her own decision about that one.
What would you wear when it was 12 degrees?
This is a video of Kayla skiing down Big Emma! She was doing great for her second time skiing! We had a great day together. Kayla loved it and stayed pretty warm for being so cold outside.




3 comments:
Oh my gosh Karyn, that looks great. Those pictures are hysterical. You give up the vanity when it's that cold. I can totally relate to all those experiences. We skiied with the girls in Idaho in a blizzard too when it was about 18 degrees outside. It was insane, but we had fun once everyone got suited up and dressed, which takes forever. Then, about 20 minutes into it, someone inevitably has to go to the bathroom! Gotta love that!
Where's Kayla? I only see big hairy bigfoot standing next to Mack! haha--she had all the right gear, that's for sure! What fun for a couple of California girls!
Hey, Kayla, is that your little nose sticking out under the huge goggles? I hope your little nose stayed warm, but somehow it doesn't look like it did. Mack, gorgeous as always even with goggles. And who was that other person. All you can see is fur.
Post a Comment