
The beautiful flowers for the evening.
This has been a favorite tradition for the past three years. Kayla and Sean plan out their date night for the daddy daughter dance. They go to a fancy dinner together and then head to the school dance that is all set up for them. Sean always gets Kayla a beautiful corsage. This year we went with a local lady and it fell apart before they made it to the dance. Sean and Kayla said they had a fun time trying to make it stay in place for the professional pictures that they took at the dance. They said every time she moved the flowers would fall off. Sean said, "Everyone must have used her because there were flowers everywhere on the dance floor."
Kayla loved her flowers and thought they were so pretty. The flower corsage adds a nice touch to the evening. For the past several years Kayla saves and dries them for her treasure box.
There is something so special about having a dad all to yourself for a night! Sean and Kayla have a great relationship. He calls her "sweetheart" and loves just hanging with her. Kayla had figured out what she was wearing way in advance. She was excited for her big date with her dad and kept mentioning it to me.
I had to leave for Mack's basketball game before they were dressed and ready. So they had to get some pictures on their own. They got some good shots for having to do it themselves. They both looked great. Sean and Kayla fixed her hair up and got her looking FABULOUS!
Sean and Kayla enjoyed the evening together.
This will be Kayla's last year in elementary school. So, this was the last San Elijo Elementary Daddy Daughter Dance she would attend. Sean made it really special for her and it turned out to be so much fun. These times will be such good memories for her.
Kayla is growing up! She is 11 years old and looking gorgeous.
Sean looking good and being a good dad.
Sean and Kayla double dated at the restaurant with Jarod and Mason Hendericks. They had a fun time. They ate at the Country Club in the Crosby. It was good food and good company.
This is what the gym looked like all decorated and jazzed up.




6 comments:
Kayla does look beautiful! Wow, those are great blonde curls. Oh, and Sean looks alright too. I'm glad they had a wonderful time. Those kids grow up so fast.
Kayla looked so pretty! I am so glad SEES has this dance. It gives the girls a chance to dress up and dance the night away with their dads. Sounds like a perfect night to me.
Thanks for picking me up last night!
Ok I will try this again. I had written that OUR school does not do anything like this and I am not sure I have ever hear of such a thing. But what a great evening. Kayla looked darling and I don't think she looks so little anymore and the dad -- what a stud!
What a fun night for Kayla and Sean. I agree, Kayla looked gorgeous!
Kayla, you are beautiful. I am sure you had a wonderful time with your Dad. I hope you realize how much your dad and your mom do for you so you can do the special things that you do. They are both mighty good to you.
Besides you looking to great, you have to admit that your Dad looks very handsome himself. Right?!
Post a Comment