Saturday, January 3, 2009

Disneyland with the Lopez Family

Shannelle came to stay with us over the holiday break for almost a week and boy did Mackynzie and her plan out a list of activities to conquer.  Shannelle flew out and her family decided to drive over to pick her up over the weekend and hit Disneyland.  Our families met up for the day and really enjoyed each other.  The Lopez Family are great friends of ours and we love being around them.  They moved to Arizona almost a year ago.  Mackynzie has high hopes that one day soon they will return to California so Shannelle can be her everyday buddy again.  Shannelle and Seema seem to believe and agree that they will be back in cooler California soon - that is a positive sign for Mack.  What a happy day that will be.  
Kayla, Sean, Alex, Karyn, Seema, Javier and Alex
Enjoying the day together!

Mackynzie and Shannelle
Kayla looking beautiful as always!

4 comments:

Becky said...

I'm so jealous! I love Disneyland, especially when it's decorated for Christmas!

Hazen5 said...

I am so glad you had such a good time with the Lopez Family! I know how much Mack misses Shannelle.

queenieweenie said...

That would be so exciting for Mack if Shanelle moved back!

Gotta love Disneyland!

Joellen said...

There is nothing like Disneyland for a great holiday experience. Your pictures are great and tell us all that you had a wonderful time.