Kayla and her 5th grade class were able to attend the Science Center as a field trip.
I was able to help chaperon the field trip and ride the bus. That is always a fun and noisy experience. I loved spending the time with Kayla. It was a great day. I am grateful for the blessing to be home with the girls and to be able to take advantage of these opportunities.
There was quite a crowd of kids. All these kids just equals two classes, now that is crazy! We have such big class sizes here in California. In Kayla's class, Mrs. McCarthy has 34 kids.
Kayla and the other kids had a fun time playing around in the museum part of the Science Center. There were all kinds of experiments that the kids could use and test out.




1 comment:
These are great pictures. Kayla you are beautiful. In that first picture of Karyn and Kayla, is that a mom and daughter picture, or what? You are both beautiful.
Post a Comment