Sunday, February 1, 2009

Happy Birthday VERA LEEPER

Vera turned 95 years old on February 1, 2009. We had to go and visit with our favorite Aunt on her birthday. She is hanging on and is still a great joy to be around. It was just Kayla, Sean and me that went to visit her. Mackynzie had a training meeting for Young Women she had to attend. Mack was so sad to miss the visit, but we gave Vera a hug from her.

We had a great time playing Chicken Foot with Vera. She couldn't remember the rules and we had no intension of telling her she was making any mistakes. Sean, Kayla and I would just laugh and glance at each other with big smiles on our faces as she would lay things down. I think she was confusing Chicken Foot with Dominoes. We just loved her excitement about us being there playing with her. She appreciates the visits so much.




WE LOVE YOU VERA!

1 comment:

Kayla Parry said...

I love love Vera so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!