Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day Girls! Love, DAD

Well Sean did it again!  I swear he wants me FAT....I told him this year, "Please don't buy me JERS chocolates.  I have avoided Costco all month."  Jers is a local chocolate dealer that only has special shows at Costco on Valentine's Day and Mother's Day.  It is my favorite!  One year he got me six boxes.  (Of course Malisa Searle and Lisa Holt, who was visiting, ate lots of them that year.)  Plus they were the smaller box.  

Along with the boxes of chocolate for everyone Sean got us flowers.  The girls each got wild flowers and I got red roses.  Thanks Sean!  We do love the special treatment.  But soon we will have to start going NON FAT.....
When I asked, "WHY Jers?"  Mack's response was, "Because it is tradition now, MOM."
As you can tell we all love the chocolate's that are filled with peanut butter crunch.
It didn't take long for Kayla to dig in.

Sean even gets himself a box!
We will start eating right tomorrow....

3 comments:

Kayla Parry said...

I have to say the chocolate was fabulous and the flowers smelled lovely.

Claudine Cable said...

I love that he bought himself a box too.

Joellen said...

Yea, Yea, start eating right tomorrow. I do believe it will be a while (few days anyway) before those boxes are empty.